- Our design philosophy is based on our service ethic and we try to involve the client at all stages of development both in person and online.
- The initial consultation is free and we work on a "fixed quote" basis.
- We develop the site using materials provided to us, and/or we will create new graphics/animations/text as required. We design backgrounds and graphics to enhance an organisation's presence and to reflect the profile they wish to present on the web.
- Content Management Systems so you can maintain the site yourself. We use and recommend Joomla CMS
- We have several options available - ask us for a quote.
- Your first 12 months hosting comes free with any new website design.
- Ask about our value added hosting packages.
- We will happily arrange for the registration of your unique domain name.
- Website Concepts can help you choose a domain that reflects your business name and what you are about.
Fixed Price Quote
- We operate on a fixed price quote basis so you won't be "hit" for any hidden extras. We can also, usually work to your budget if this is preferable for your web site development project. After the budget has been agreed upon this then also becomes our fixed price quote.
Obligation Free Consultation
- Whatever the outcome of this initial, completely obligation free consultation we are determined to be honest, professional and helpful.
- Website Concepts will help you determine and realise your requirements to create the system that is most efficient for your organisation.
Database Design & Implementation
- We can assist your organisation to design a database to fulfil current requirements and one that will easily be integrated with your web development.
- Website Concepts will provide on-site or on line training to our customers so that they can make the most of their website and internet experience.
- The blueprint of a web site design this forms the basis upon which all other components are formed making your website a better communication device.
- An intranet is a powerful communication tool for any organisation. They can include operational manuals complete with hyperlinks to relevant sections, annual leave application forms, bulletin boards etc.
- Every design we undertake for our clients must be as individual as the organisation itself and must be a representation appropriate to their organisational culture.